Dubsmash War News – Win a trip to Hollywood!
August 21, 2015 by 4 Comments
We are so excited that the details for the Dubsmash War Fundraising Competition between Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Clark Gregg and Chloe Bennet and Agent Carter‘s Hayley Atwell and James D’arcy have finally been revealed and you could win a trip to Hollywood to have lunch with the teams & dubsmash with them!
We’ve all been waiting anxiously to see where the Dubsmash War would go since the friendly competition between the Carter & S.H.I.E.L.D. teams began during San Diego Comic Con last month.
In case you missed it, here’s a video recap of what took place over comic con weekend:
The competition will be conducted in three stages starting with round 1 on Wednesday September 2, 2015 with #TeamSHIELD launching the first video followed by #TeamCARTER on Wednesday September 9, 2015, Round 2 the following week and Round 3 on September 30. Donations will open with round 1.
The official fundraising page is on Crowdrise and you can find all the latest information there.
Important things to remember:
- Every dollar you donate is a vote for your team and 1 entry to win the trip to Hollywood. This means if you can donate just $1 you have the chance to win the trip to Hollywood and other great prizes to be announced. The more you donate, the better your odds of winning. The competition is open internationally (though some countries will be excluded for legal reasons, we’ll add a list as soon as it’s available).
- This is a friendly competition, let’s showcase the best that these two fandoms have to offer, we have been given such a wonderful and unique opportunity to do something really worthwhile so keep it friendly and keep it fun.
- In addition to being a whole lot of fun, this event will raise funds for charity, in particular St Jude Children’s Research Hospital and STOMP Out Bullying™
- Please Don’t pirate/repost the videos! It is very important that the videos are available only through the source in which they were posted to begin with, this will help keep focus on the charity event which is what this is all about.
- Always check the official Crowdrise page for the latest information.
About the Charities
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital. (#TeamSHIELD)
St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. St Jude has spent more than half a century finding cures and saving children. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food because they believe all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Because the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most — saving kids regardless of their financial situation.Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
STOMP Out Bullying™ (#TeamCARTER)
STOMP Out Bullying™ is the leading national anti-bullying and cyberbullying organization for kids and teens in the U.S.
STOMP Out Bullying™ focuses on reducing and preventing bullying, cyberbullying, sexting and other digital abuse, educating against homophobia, racism and hatred, decreasing school absenteeism, and deterring violence in schools, online and in communities across the country. It teaches effective solutions on how to respond to all forms of bullying; as well as educating kids and teens in school and online, providing help for those in need and at risk of suicide, raising awareness, peer mentoring programs in schools, public service announcements by noted celebrities, and social media campaigns. An additional focus educates parents on how to keep their children safe and responsible online.
Join the forum discussion on this post