Follow us on:
Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Tumblr Friend me on Facebook Add me to your circles
Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Pinterest Watch me on YouTube RSS Feed

Episode 2:06 Spoilers & Speculation | Page 2 | 2:06 | Community Forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Episode 2:06 Spoilers & Speculation
October 10, 2014
9:25 am
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4
Forum Posts: 926

“A Fractured House” – The world turns against S.H.I.E.L.D. when Hydra impersonates them to attack The United Nations, and an unexpected enemy leads the charge to bring about their downfall, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Tuesday, October 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter.

Guest starring are:

• B.J. Britt as Agent Antoine Triplett,
  • Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse,
  • Henry Simmons as Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie,
  • Adrian Pasdar as General Glenn Talbot,
  • Tim Dekay as Senator Christian Ward,
  • Falk Hentschel as Marcus Scarlotti, Joe Marinelli as Adamo Dioli, Liberte Chan as international reporter, Parisa Fakhri as Senator’s aide, Michael Enright as Julien Beckers, Melanie Cruz as Agent Noelle Walters, Brian Tee as Toshiro Mori, Darrel Cherney as tattoo artist, Brian Van Holt as stranger and Chris Wolfe as news reporter.

”A Fractured House” was written by Rafe Judkins & Lauren LeFranc and directed by Ron Underwood.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/tv/2344.....ured_house

The following users say thank you to Agent Sullivan for this post:

Agent K80

"We're the line between the world and the much weirder world. We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. And when we can't do that, we keep them safe."

October 10, 2014
9:34 am
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4

There's a Marco Scarlotti in the comics, an associate of Justin Hammer who infiltrated Stark International and ended up as Whiplash and Backlash (not to be confused with the MCU Whiplash from IM2, who was made up of elements of the 616 Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo).

"We're the line between the world and the much weirder world. We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. And when we can't do that, we keep them safe."

October 10, 2014
3:55 pm
Agent K80

Level 4
Forum Posts: 1357

Agent Sullivan said
There's a Marco Scarlotti in the comics, an associate of Justin Hammer who infiltrated Stark International and ended up as Whiplash and Backlash (not to be confused with the MCU Whiplash from IM2, who was made up of elements of the 616 Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo).

Anyone would be better than the Whiplash portrayed by Mickey Rourke and his burd... Wonder who Brian van Holt is playing.. his character is described as a stranger (i think he would be more than just an extra)..and Liberte Chan is an actual reporter in LA.

The following users say thank you to Agent K80 for this post:

Agent Sullivan
October 10, 2014
11:14 pm
Hawkeye86
NY

Level 3
Forum Posts: 202

Agent Sullivan said

Maybe this guy is going to piggyback on Vanko's work from Iron Man 2 and be a supervillian in his own right.

October 11, 2014
4:25 am
Agent K80

Level 4

It is getting close for the villains (Blizzard and Whiplash) to unite together (like in this comic to take down ironman)

Just missing the Beetle from the villainous trio

October 11, 2014
2:24 pm
Hawkeye86
NY

Level 3

A supervillain team fighting the agents would be cool, though it would be tough to balance out their powers against the trained agents.

October 13, 2014
10:54 pm
AgentFC

Level 4
Forum Posts: 910

Hawkeye86 said
A supervillain team fighting the agents would be cool, though it would be tough to balance out their powers against the trained agents.

With Glenn Talbot already on the show, they now only need to call General Ross, and we will have our first Thunderbolts

October 14, 2014
3:20 pm
Director E

Staff
Forum Posts: 1889

Photos from the ep are out... you can view them at /episode-206

The following users say thank you to Director E for this post:

Agent Aeryn, Agent Sullivan, AgentFC

Director E. aka SHIELDtv.net Administrator and according to Clark Gregg, I'm Level 8!

October 14, 2014
7:26 pm
AgentFC

Level 4

Aaaah Brian Tee. You're playing a bad guy again, huh?

October 22, 2014
2:08 am
AgentSkyeWard084

Level 3
Forum Posts: 109

This is emptier then it should be!

Is there no promo yet? Apparently there was something after the credits, but where I watch the episodes it always cuts out the credits.

This is definitely not protocol! - Grant Ward

October 22, 2014
6:15 am
AgentFC

Level 4

AgentSkyeWard084 said
Is there no promo yet? Apparently there was something after the credits, but where I watch the episodes it always cuts out the credits.

Have you checked the front page, I mean the SHIELDtv site? I think I saw it posted on Twitter. If it’s not there yet, I can direct you to a site that provide one…

*EDIT* Here you go /promo-agen.....sode-2×06
Not sure if it’s for global audience though…

I’m more curious to why we haven’t had any info about episode 7. Usually it’s available much earlier, but we haven’t had any so far.

The following users say thank you to AgentFC for this post:

AgentSkyeWard084
October 22, 2014
7:53 am
Agent K80

Level 4

there is a break after this episode for a 75 year Marvel anniversary special

The following users say thank you to Agent K80 for this post:

AgentFC
October 22, 2014
8:00 am
AgentFC

Level 4

Agent K80 said
there is a break after this episode for a 75 year Marvel anniversary special

Aaah I didn't know that. That's why we haven't heard anything about episode 7 yet.

October 22, 2014
9:05 am
AgentSkyeWard084

Level 3
Forum Posts: 109

AgentFC said

AgentSkyeWard084 said

Have you checked the front page, I mean the SHIELDtv site? I think I saw it posted on Twitter. If it’s not there yet, I can direct you to a site that provide one…

*EDIT* Here you go /promo-agen.....sode-2×06
Not sure if it’s for global audience though…

I’m more curious to why we haven’t had any info about episode 7. Usually it’s available much earlier, but we haven’t had any so far.

Thank you!

This is definitely not protocol! - Grant Ward

October 22, 2014
9:11 am
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4

Marvel has a look at Bobbi’s new outfit in next week’s episode:

http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/6/10/5446ce1dc7051.jpg
series’ Costume Designer, Ann Foley:
“I looked at all of her comic appearances and really wanted to try to bring elements of the look from the comics into the costume that we’re doing now for the show because I know it’s important to the fans,” remarked Foley. “It’s important to me to keep certain elements, but we had to change it, obviously, for practicality, because it had to fit into our world. It had to have a kind of tactical feeling to it too so that it made sense in our universe.

“She’s got rivets that are in the straps across her chest, and those are there as a tribute to the buttons that go down the side of her [most recent] costume [in the comics], as well as the colors that we were using, [which] are a tribute as well. Her colors are navy blue and white with a little bit of black in there, [but] white would not have been pretty on camera so we changed it to grey. [We] still tried to maintain the original style of what was in the comic book because [with] that white panel that goes up her center and down her legs, [so] we’ve mirrored that in her costume but in gray instead of white.”

Edit: I forgot to mention, her hair looks like it's back to blonde-ish! (Hopefully that'll make Hunter happy.)

Agent Aeryn, AgentFC

October 22, 2014
9:30 am
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4

Trailer breakdown:

• Sen. Ward is a Republican (and we already determined he's from Mass.)
  • Again we see them use WHiH for their news outlet. (WHiH was used in the Iron Man films and tie-in comics, I'm pretty sure was in IH, and was used already once or twice in AoS.)
  • I missed it the first time, but we see Ward being moved.
  • The guy leading the attack on the UN (or is it specifically on Talbot who happens to be here?) is Marcus Scarlotti. (We mentioned before that he's probably the MCU's version of Marco Scarlotti/Whiplash.) (To muddy the waters further, there was a Marco Scarlotti in the non-canon Sega Iron Man 1 video game...)
  • And they just had to finish it off with the creepy-evil-Ward-stare. *shudders*
  • [*] And don't forget the premier of the Age of Ultron trailer is next week, too!

Agent Aeryn, AgentSkyeWard084

October 22, 2014
    9:45 am
    Hawkeye86
    NY

Level 3

Really liking Mockingbird's new look. Though I think her batons are on her forearm

I have a feeling Ward is gonna try to escape this episode, they're clearly moving him somewhere and I can him making a move to not be detained anymore

October 22, 2014
    4:25 pm
    AgentFC

Level 4

Agent Sullivan said
    Edit: I forgot to mention, her hair looks like it’s back to blonde-ish! (Hopefully that’ll make Hunter happy.)

…And makes me happy too. Though I actually expect a lighter blonde /wp-content/sp-resources/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Oh, and about the suit, not sure about the gray change for the white... but yeah, white wouldn't work too well for a spy outfit.

October 22, 2014
    4:30 pm
    Kat2107

Level 3
    Forum Posts: 331

Seems his brother is involved… and after what we know about his brother… I wouldn´t bet on Ward fleeing, more like his dear family trying to get her hands on their dirty little secret

October 22, 2014
    4:45 pm
    AgentFC

Level 4

One of the producer (I think... or is it writer?) teased another big reveal coming next week. He wasn't kidding when he teased one for episode 5. What would it be this time? My guess it's gonna be Ward-related.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 301

Currently Online: Yagami Crewman
    14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
    1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
    Today None
    Upcoming Cyborganna, Agent Jones, tweekiepoo, Agent Flynn, AgentDarin

Top Posters:

Agent K80: 1357

Agent Sullivan: 926

AgentFC: 910

Erynus: 374

Kat2107: 331

HaloHawk87: 220

Agent Aeryn: 218

Agent Zaffie: 215

Agent OxygenZero: 206

Agent.Natalia.Romanoff.112: 203

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 296

Members: 3833

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 65

Topics: 910

Newest Members: Yagami Crewman, Remy Labeau, Gambit, Agent Hunter, kaylahlinda3, AgentCurlyJoe14, hroofitz, ward123, K.A.T.I.E, INHUMAN

Moderators: Commander James: 8

Administrators: Director E: 1889