Follow us on:
Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Tumblr Friend me on Facebook Add me to your circles
Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Pinterest Watch me on YouTube RSS Feed

Episode 5 Post Episode Review/Discussion | Page 4 | Ep 5 | Community Forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Episode 5 Post Episode Review/Discussion
Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
November 7, 2013
9:50 am
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4
Forum Posts: 936

The 10 Level structure is from the comics. It very likely could be the structure they've chosen for the MCU as well, but I wouldn't take that as pure gospel quite yet. You never know when they could throw us for a loop. ;)

"We're the line between the world and the much weirder world. We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. And when we can't do that, we keep them safe."

November 8, 2013
1:49 pm
Erynus
Madrid, Spain

Level 3
Forum Posts: 388

My point so far is that everything they state on the comics is valid unless they say otherwise on MCU. And since they didn't say almost anything about SHIELD rules and regulations, it is hard to foresee anything, just based on the MCU info. I don't think Fury and Coulson will be separate more than a couple of clearance levels, given how close they work, but judging from the Avengers, i thought Hill and Coulson would be the same level. I don't remember Hill giving any order to Coulson nor vice versa.

"Time to grow up, kid -- time to stop playin' pretty girl and face some hard facts. There are questions you will not get answers to. There are things going on that you do not get to know about. And rest assured, I will never slip up in case you feel like bein' coy." -Colonel Nicholas J. Fury.
August 7, 2014
6:47 pm
Agent Dave
Lexington, Kentucky

Level 2
Forum Posts: 14

Fun watching this episode months later I was able to take a screenshot of the document.

It says Medical examination results regarding female infant [blackout] dropped off at the St. Agnes Orphanage on [blackout].

Preliminary results indicate that [blackout]

The infant was found to have [blackout] expressing minimal [blackout]

Notes filed by resident pediatrician indicate [blackout]

>Some vital statistics; blood pressure, nutrition?, heart rate all normal, rest [blackout] Indication of heart disease none

Checked for injuries or indications of [blackout] no malnutrition [blackout]

To see the records regarding the situations discussed in this document, please contact [blackout]

There is another document that gets overlaid where I believe it has a name that starts with a V and further down it mentions something about active duty and Honorable is mentioned twice on lines below.

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 301

Currently Online: gerrym51, mrpuma
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming chloey91, oneofstarks, Bothead, StephSilva, Agent Cleobethra, Agent Somers, Agent Shibs

Top Posters:

Agent K80: 1417

AgentFC: 965

Agent Sullivan: 936

Erynus: 388

Kat2107: 331

Hawkeye86: 247

Agent Aeryn: 244

HaloHawk87: 225

Agent Zaffie: 221

Agent OxygenZero: 206

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 305

Members: 3929

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 66

Topics: 925

Newest Members: AgenteKeller, CreatorofShield, OP Dyskyer, ArtGONG, agentking, Thegazman, optimistic-skye, Agent Lindwall, Denver, CoulsonTheAndroid

Moderators: Commander James: 8

Administrators: Director E: 1952