Do you have some “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” news we haven’t posted yet? Have a (related) topic you would like to write about? As SHIELDtv.net grows over the coming months we are looking for ways fans can be involved.
All leads and articles submitted will be reviewed by our moderators before being considered for publication on this site.
If you regularly submit articles or reviews of high quality we will consider setting you up as a regular contributor where you can contribute articles directly to the site, this is something that you will be invited to do and only after you’ve proven the quality of your work so please do not ask if you can be a regular contributor.
Submitting via this form does not guarantee publication and we reserve the right to edit your entry. Please read our submission rules (below) carefully before submitting your article.
By submitting a news item, article or review to SHIELDtv.net you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- If submitting news you will check our website first to make sure it has not already been posted.
- You are aware that if recent news or an article does not appear on the site yet it does not mean we are not already working on it. Often we will delay posting news (eg. while we verify details with an official source) so just because you submit something and we post something similar of our own does not mean we have “stolen” your work.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You will NOT under any circumstances use this opportunity to represent yourself as working for or representing SHIELDtv.net or ABC, Marvel, Disney or any of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cast & crew. You must not approach any member of the cast, crew or their representatives for interviews or news in the name of SHIELDtv.net.
- Your submission will be accurate and you will not post rumors, gossip, false or misleading information.
- You will always credit your sources and provide a link[s] wherever possible.
- If you are submitting a written article or review it will be 100% your own work. You can not copy and paste something created by somebody else with the exception of short quotes. If you are using quotes you will use quotation marks and refer to the original source.
- You will use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- You give us the unconditional right to publish your work on this website.
- You will not be eligible for any form of remuneration. Articles and reviews submitted are on a completely voluntary basis.
- You will not include links to advertising of any kind or link to something from which you will personally benefit.
- While not essential we prefer you provide us with your real name in addition to your registered username. If you do not want your name published please make a note of this in your submission.
- If you have not had an article published previously you will include a short (one or two sentences) bio that we may post below your article if published. Please try to keep it professional. You may include your Twitter and or Facebook address in your bio information.
- We reserve the right to change this submission policy at any time so you should read it every time you make a submission.
Why didn’t you publish the article I submitted?
We are under no obligation to publish articles submitted via this form. There may be many reasons we have not published your submission and you should not take this as a sign you should not try submitting something in the future (but please don’t re-submit the same material). Some possible reasons may include:
- Our workload is high and we have not had a chance to work on submissions yet.
- It is something we have already posted or are already working on posting.
- It contains bad spelling and/or grammar.
- It has not been properly sourced (if required).
- It does not meet with our site’s quality control or breeches one of our site rules.
- We may have recently posted several other articles from the same source. We try to maintain a balance and would like to see a variety of things submitted from numerous authors/sources.