Official Link: Who Is The Rising Tide?

“Who is S.H.I.E.L.D.? What are they hiding? Super-powers are real. Aliens exist. What else is out there? We will uncover the truth. We will not remain silent any longer.”

That is the headline for the mysterious “The Rising Tide” website. It looks like they are out to expose S.H.I.E.L.D. for who they really are. “The Rising Tide” have been posting videos showing suspicious activity but it appears some have been mysteriously taken down.

risingtide

Find out more about “The Rising Tide” (an official website) here www.wearetherisingtide.com

See our links page “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” official website & social media links

Director E is the primary founder of MarvelTV.org, SHIELDtv.net and AgentCarter.net

Comments

1. trickarrows says:

Skye definitely has something to do with this!! I feel like Risingtide is to S.H.I.E.L.D what the Lone Gunman was to the X-Files.

2. Big Bad says:

Apparently, there’s been some speculation on the internetz about HYDRA being behind The Rising Tide, pulling the strings to expose SHIELD. I like this, it’s a cool idea for a multi-season conspiracy arch. Maybe they could even bring in Sandra Hess to reprise her role from the David Hasselhoff movie:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Good times!

3. LdySHIELDarcher says:

I would not be suprised if other agencies and a certain military general with the WSC leaked info to The RisingTide. 1st. Fury showed he would not follow the WSC with the nuke and with giving the tesseract and Loki to Thor. 2nd. SHIELD has been keeping General Ross off of the Hulk’s trail. Seeing him working with SHIELD assets would put a thorn in the Army’s side. Last WSC will be looking for a scapegoat to blame everything on. exposing SHIELD and taking out Fury would leave a opening for them to placed one of THEIR MEN and to take control everything SHIELD has been working on.

4. trickarrows says:

Big Bad said

Nice! Yeah it’d be really cool if Hydra were behind it! Not sure if they can use them because of Cap2 though…. all the copyright jazz bends my brain…

5. trickarrows says:

The counter’s up to 58! New trailer soon!

6. trickarrows said

Big Bad said

Since the movies and the TV show all belong to the The Walt Disney Company, I think there won’t be any problems with copyrights. Also, as stated by Coulson:”We’re not the only ones interested in people with powers.“, which means some other organization also wants to control super-powered individuals. And since the events of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are set after the events of Iron Man 3, that mysterious organization could be HYDRA, the Ten Rings, A.I.M., etc. The possibilities are numerous.

7. Right now the site is down, do you think they’ll put up new stuff once the show starts? I was hoping there would be something during Comic-Con but no such luck….

I love this:

From the trailer I got the impression that Skye WAS Rising Tide, broadcasting in her van (until Coulson came in).

8. MF Davis said

I think she’s just one of their many agents.

9. Agent Sullivan says:

MF Davis said

I can understand that impression, but to me the whole website they had up for a while was just too much work/effort to be pointless after Skye is absorbed into the SHIELD fold (I can only assume–I’ve not seen the Pilot yet). If “the whole world is in on the action” then I foresee The Rising Tide as a bigger organization, folks from all over the world posting videos of possible “superheroes” and such.

Does anybody else out there really want a Rising Tide shirt? I’m totally thinking of making one for myself…

10. I would actually love to wear that t-shirt. Shows you’re a hip hacktivist…..