Follow us on:
Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Tumblr Friend me on Facebook Add me to your circles
Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Pinterest Watch me on YouTube RSS Feed

Episode 2:13 Review & Discussion | Page 2 | 2:13 | Community Forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Episode 2:13 Review & Discussion
Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
March 19, 2015
8:53 am
Director E

Staff
Forum Posts: 1878

As far as the picture on the desk goes, Andrew did actually clarify that at the end of the episode - he said he had a good reason for not consulting with SHIELD now, and "her picture's on my desk." So I think we're meant to assume that he's got someone new.

No, he doesn't. he said "I have another reason now, the photos on my desk"

Director E. aka SHIELDtv.net Administrator and according to Clark Gregg, I'm Level 8!

March 19, 2015
1:34 pm
Agent Grey

Level 2
Forum Posts: 32

I dunno...I just re-watched to check, and I'm pretty sure he says "HER photo's on my desk." But I could be wrong. :)

"A man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger." - Director Phil Coulson
March 19, 2015
3:37 pm
Agent Aeryn

Level 3
Forum Posts: 204

Director E said

As far as the picture on the desk goes, Andrew did actually clarify that at the end of the episode - he said he had a good reason for not consulting with SHIELD now, and "her picture's on my desk." So I think we're meant to assume that he's got someone new.

No, he doesn't. he said "I have another reason now, the photos on my desk"

I also thought I heard "her picture's on my desk".

I actually thought it was Agent May's picture but because SHIELD hasn't changed and she still works for SHIELD that that is his reason for not consulting with SHIELD  .... they would constantly be fighting about that  or something along those lines.

That's how I interpeted what Mr. Agent May said.

Director Coulson: "I can't believe I am the only one seeing this right now" (Agent May vs. Agent May)
March 19, 2015
6:59 pm
AgentFC

Level 4
Forum Posts: 891

Agent Aeryn said
I also thought I heard "her picture's on my desk".

I actually thought it was Agent May's picture but because SHIELD hasn't changed and she still works for SHIELD that that is his reason for not consulting with SHIELD  .... they would constantly be fighting about that  or something along those lines.

That's how I interpeted what Mr. Agent May said.

Yep, I also heard 'her', and I'm definitely thinking (or at least, expecting) the same way too as soon as he said it. Which is why I expected that to be revealed in the end credit Wink.
Oh, and 'Mr. Agent May' made me LOLed real hard Laugh

March 19, 2015
10:30 pm
Agent Zaffie

Level 3
Forum Posts: 215

I heard "the photos on my desk" like E. I thought it was meant to imply that he had multiple reasons for not consulting for SHIELD or maybe a family or something. More than just a girlfriend, anyway.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 301

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Agent Deenie, Marsia, Rhalliwell, hesadopted, Spidy23, Jayatirth, agentmoore, ChaosEdwin, kertcide7, mohmangal

Top Posters:

Agent K80: 1330

Agent Sullivan: 924

AgentFC: 891

Erynus: 362

Kat2107: 331

HaloHawk87: 218

Agent Zaffie: 215

Agent OxygenZero: 206

Agent Aeryn: 204

Agent.Natalia.Romanoff.112: 203

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 290

Members: 3779

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 65

Topics: 908

Newest Members: lkjsdfie, Maeleana, geeky_shield_girl12, bane, msmouse, danielpf, space, Agent Swizzy, Agent Smithy, agentfeng

Moderators: Commander James: 8

Administrators: Director E: 1878