Follow us on:
Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Tumblr Friend me on Facebook Add me to your circles
Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Pinterest Watch me on YouTube RSS Feed

Episode 2:13 Review & Discussion | 2:13 | Community Forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Episode 2:13 Review & Discussion
Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
March 17, 2015
9:55 pm
Director E

Staff
Forum Posts: 1869

What did you think of ep 2x13?

View Poll Results

What did you think of the big reveals in tonight's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Which team are you on? Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D. or "Real" S.H.I.E.L.D. ?

Director E. aka SHIELDtv.net Administrator and according to Clark Gregg, I'm Level 8!

March 17, 2015
10:08 pm
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4
Forum Posts: 924

This wasn't my favorite episode, but it was still good. It did a nice job setting up some exciting stuff for the future, though.
I did really like May's ex in this episode. And it became painfully obvious that Skye can't internalize these quakes; she needs to learn how to deal.
I'm not sure why Gordon took Cal, but I'm sure it will become apparent soon.

"We're the line between the world and the much weirder world. We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. And when we can't do that, we keep them safe."

March 17, 2015
10:27 pm
Afalstein

Level 3
Forum Posts: 135

Not much surprise to finally learn that Mack and Bobbi are working for Edward James Olmos.  Good to have confirmation that his group is just another section of SHIELD, and not SWORD or some other such faction.  I did wonder how other, senior SHIELD officers would take Fury "appointing" Coulson as the new director, especially if Fury never told them about the decision.  This could be interesting.

We see Cal again.  A bit cheesy at times, but his moments of insanity are glorious.  Fingernail lady was... not terribly threatening, and I wonder why SHIELD didn't just clip off the fingernails.  Are they adamantium?  I also thought for a minute that the muzzle-guy might be Black Bolt, but it seems he was another science experiment.

May's ex was nice.  For a bit it seemed like they were hitting us over the head with this factoid: "...never forgiven me for divorcing you..., ....didn't know you were married..., ...I married him..." but their later banter made up for that.  They have a very good interaction, and I hope we see more of them.  I was betting that the picture on his desk actually was May, but given that we never saw it again that seems unlikely.  Still, it's odd that we didn't actually see it--perhaps it's a plot point that will come up later?

Simmons seems to be getting better, but still jumps  alarmingly quickly to the "should I medicate her?" route.  I'm worried Coulson having her work on a counter-agent (as much sense as that makes) is only going to worsen things.  Her grudge against Fitz makes sense, but only if she's fairly non-self-reflective.  The small warming-up they did when Fitz told her about the kitchen, though, gives me hope.

Final point--LOVED the twist about Skye directing her powers inward on herself.  Gives an excuse for the gloves, works thematically, and also makes sense in-universe.  Fun on so many levels.

The following users say thank you to Afalstein for this post:

morelwe, AgentFC
March 17, 2015
11:35 pm
morelwe
Lyon (France)

Level 2
Forum Posts: 58

Great episode, not the best, lack of rythme but a good one.

First super vilains team !!!!!!!!!

Cal is always good, confirmation of is "powers" and their chemical origin is great.

The second shield twist is interresting. It offers so much possibility.

The waiting will be loooooooooooooooong !

The following users say thank you to morelwe for this post:

AgentFC
March 17, 2015
11:59 pm
Agent Zaffie

Level 3
Forum Posts: 215

I enjoyed some aspects of this episode but not others. The Bobbi/Mack/Hunter side of the plot has been drawn out for too long, and I was just incredibly bored and pissed off when Mack boomed, "We'll tell you when you need to know," in an intentionally enigmatic and secretive way. He's chained to a sink, Mack, I think he needs to know. Hopefully we get a proper explanation next episode, because I'm ready to know what's actually going on now. (Also, one of the SHIELDs needs a new name. Be creative, guys, come on.)

Cal's attempt to gather a superhuman army was subpar, as was the storyline revolving around that. They had a yelling dude who could put people in a coma. WHY DID HE NOT JUST YELL AT COULSON AND MAY? The problem with having someone that intensely powerful is that it makes no sense when they hold back irrationally. Sure, maybe Cal was all, "No, hey, don't knock Coulson out, I want to have some insane banter first," but why would Angar (that was his name, right?) listen to him?

The removal of Cal by No-Eyes-Guy seemed like deus ex machina, especially since he was subsequently like, "Yeah, we don't really care about you, bugger off now."

Oh, and no explanation of what they did with those guys (locked them up again, I guess?) or, more importantly, what they did with an entire football field full of passed-out children. I guess we don't need to know?

Skye's storyline is the most fun at the moment, and I love Skye. It pleases the scientist in me that she internalises earthquakes and breaks her insides, but also it did make me think about how Raina said she was in constant pain because she had spikes sticking out through her skin. Maybe Skye's new talent is equally unhelpful? If she has to choose between unleashing an earthquake on the world or on her internal organs...

Oh, and 70 hairline fractures that she didn't notice? Did they all happen at the football field, or was this over time? Because wtf, hairline fractures are painful. She would definitely have noticed that something was going on. Even if she was choosing to ignore the pain, she would have noticed it was there. A little aside about that would have been handy ("Oh, so THAT'S why my torso has been in excruciating agony the past few days and it's been hard to breathe or cough or sleep with all my fractures ribs/arms/collarbones! Nice. Now I know.").

Also what changes about an earthquake which is externally super powerful but internally only fractures a few bones and ruptures a few capillaries? Why is it so much less effective on the inside? Also I'm sure that violent internal shaking would dislocate a few things before it got to the hairline fractures stage, right? And it might be helpful giving her casts on her ARMS, but what about her ribs and shoulders and stuff? Ribs are important for life.

It was nice to meet May's husband, but he was kind of bland and boring. It might be because I've seen the actor in other things being bland and boring, but I didn't feel like there was any kind of spark or chemistry between him and May, and their banter was ordinary. Also his psychologist skills seemed really subpar. Then again, maybe I just really don't like any psychologists, fictional or otherwise. I'm probably secretly biased against him.

The following users say thank you to Agent Zaffie for this post:

AgentSkyeWard084, AgentFC
March 18, 2015
12:52 am
Director E

Staff

As far as Skye not being aware of the internal damage, it's probably significant that her DNA is now radically different... I'm sure that has an effect on everything.

The following users say thank you to Director E for this post:

Faldang

Director E. aka SHIELDtv.net Administrator and according to Clark Gregg, I'm Level 8!

March 18, 2015
1:01 am
Director E

Staff

So which team are you on? Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D. or "Real" S.H.I.E.L.D. ?

March 18, 2015
1:18 am
HaloHawk87
Minnesota

Level 3
Forum Posts: 218

I thought the new episode was good. However, I thought it was weaker than most. It was interesting to find out that Bobbi and Mack work for the "real" S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm glad they finally revealed that. Not quite what I expected. It will be interesting to see what happens with that storyline. Cal is an interesting character, but the team he assembled was not.

I'm with Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D.

March 18, 2015
2:09 am
Ceallaigh
Level 0
Forum Posts: 1

Overall I thought the episode was great. Cal is always fun to see.  I do think the team he put together was kinda weak. At the same time it highlighted a serious problem with SHIELD which is how it has been suppressing "the gifted" for decades.  Interestingly the Avengers were put together by people SHIELD couldn't handle and SHIELD agents.  Hulk is just too powerful. They can't really contain him.  Thor is a prince of Asgard and they can't risk war with such a technically superior Alien race. Tony Stark went public and is frankly wealthy enough and smart enough to keep them from stopping him. Cap they though was their animal.  A good soldier who does as told, but he took them apart nearly single handed In Winter Soldier. Natasha and Clint are their agents and presumably nominally under their control. My point is that, except for these few, they have controlled all the heroes presumably since the Dawn of SHIELD.  Now that SHIELD has been taken apart, we will begin to see people with powers come out of the woodwork. I think that what we are seeing with Coulson's team and this other SHIELD is the beginnings of what will eventually become a dynamic shift from containment of the gifted to management of the gifted.  Plus.. as the name of the next episode shows, Hydra is still out there and nobody REALLY knows who they might be.

The following users say thank you to Ceallaigh for this post:

AgentFC
March 18, 2015
5:38 am
AgentSkyeWard084

Level 3
Forum Posts: 109

I haven't been on here for a few months now due to school starting up again (ugh), so I decided it was time to come back here and contribute my pointless thoughts to the discussion :D

First of all, not the best episode of the season. It was a little slow and dragged out. At the end I was just staring at my computer like "WHERE'S THE REST OF IT?!?!?!?!" 

Ever since it was clearly that Bobbi and Mack were hiding something, Mack has really been getting on my nerves. "You'll know soon enough." Um, okay. I'm pretty sure Hunter would've understood whatever 'real S.H.I.E.L.D.' you were talking about if you would've just TOLD HIM instead of CUFFING HIM TO A SINK. 

Which brings me to Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D. and "Real" S.H.I.E.L.D. - Really, Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D. IS the real S.H.I.E.L.D. given that Fury personally made him Director (yay promotions) so these " " are well used on Mack's "Real" S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm just glad it's not some group tied to HYDRA because then I would not be a very happy lady. Is this "Real" S.H.I.E.L.D. formed by the other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that either didn't hear the news or just didn't want Coulson as a Director? Given that Mack does not like some of the choices that Coulson was making as a Director, unfortunately, I'm going to have to go with the latter.

Didn't really like Cal's little rag tag team. Especially the chick with the baby claws, they didn't look intimidating and neither did she. His team went down too easily, which is good because I'm not a fan. I am confused as to why Gordon would take Cal, but I hope that will lead to more exciting things than my imagination can come up with.

Yep. Still hating the tension with FitzSimmons. Buuuuut I liked their bonding when they were gossiping about May and her ex. I'm not going to lie, what they were saying just made me think of how they could totally put that gossip towards their OWN realtionship but I guess we can't always get what we want. (never getting over SkyeWard and I'm not sorry)

AAAAND last but certainly not least, can we please see some Ward up in here? He maybe be super evil but I need his evilness to keep me entertained in episodes like this.

This felt like one of those 'filler' chapters in books where they create more questions than answers just to fill in more time. So yeah, not the best episode, but I always have high hopes because I love this show.

The following users say thank you to AgentSkyeWard084 for this post:

Agent Aeryn

This is definitely not protocol! - Grant Ward

March 18, 2015
6:54 am
Agent Aeryn

Level 3
Forum Posts: 203

Director E I'm really curious what your thoughts were on this ep

And I'm on the side of the real SHIELD --> Coulson

No matter what Mack says (and man did my jaw hit the floor when he said "the real SHIELD"), Fury made Coulson Director so for me Coulson and his team are the real SHIELD.
Now Bobbi is a smart woman/spy she has to know Coulson is the good guy eventhough he had a bad time :D
Why would she be convinced that the other SHIELD is the real one and not Coulson's team?

Someone made a comment about maybe SHIELD agents not being happy that Fury made Coulson Director but even then why not work with Coulson? *confused* and I hope it get's cleared up in the next episode.

I just think it's weird that if Fury would make different SHIELD teams/bases and not inform at least the Director(s) about that. In CA:TWS Cap America made it clear that the way SHIELD was run made it easy for HYDRA to do what they did. So compartmentalisation doesn't seem somthing Fury would do at this point.

now on the episode:

First off it felt like a "set-up" episode and that doesn't mean it was a bad episode for me just not as good like a "filler" episode.

I wasn't impressed by Cal's team of supervillians. (Agent Zaffie makes a great point about that)
I do wonder why Gordon took Cal and Raina but not Skye. He does seem aware about Skye or at least wasn't surprised when Cal asked about her.

Mr. May!!!! now that was fun especially the talk FitzSimmons had about that **sigh**
And Skye was so fun/herself trying to find out all about their mariage. I wouldn't mind if Mr. May would be a regular guest star.

First impressions so far..not my favorite episode but still good.

Director Coulson: "I can't believe I am the only one seeing this right now" (Agent May vs. Agent May)
March 18, 2015
7:24 am
Agent Zaffie

Level 3

Director E said
As far as Skye not being aware of the internal damage, it's probably significant that her DNA is now radically different... I'm sure that has an effect on everything.

I didn't really think of that, but it seems unlikely that it would affect her bone structure, right? And if it did make them stronger, or something, then wouldn't they not fracture?

Oh but hold on, wasn't there a plot line where Daisy Johnson didn't feel pain in the comics? Or am I thinking of some other superhero? The one I'm thinking of - I seem to remember she got all pissy about it or something, like maybe not feeling pain was a BAD thing.

I'd love to find out if Skye's DNA has changed to the point where she doesn't feel dozens of fractures. Personally I was kind of hoping that they'd stress that yeah, it's been hurting her all along, but she's been doing it regardless because she wants to protect everyone. Like, not that she knew it was breaking stuff, just that it hurt to curb the urge to... make earthquakes or whatever. But she did it anyway. That seemed like it could be a big deal to the ones who are still a bit iffy about her intentions.

Edit: never mind, the person I was thinking of up there was some chick from Heroes. So disregard. Although, some people can't feel pain in real life. It's called congenital analgesia, with or without anhidrosis. I know fun things :D

March 18, 2015
7:32 am
dtape
MA, USA

Level 3
Forum Posts: 177

AgentSkyeWard084 said
 I am confused as to why Gordon would take Cal, but I hope that will lead to more exciting things than my imagination can come up with.

I think it is either for Raina, or his wife (sorry, I forget her name) has regenerated her organs somehow and is back.

March 18, 2015
3:56 pm
Afalstein

Level 3
Forum Posts: 135

Agent Aeryn said
Director E I'm really curious what your thoughts were on this ep

And I'm on the side of the real SHIELD --> Coulson

No matter what Mack says (and man did my jaw hit the floor when he said "the real SHIELD"), Fury made Coulson Director so for me Coulson and his team are the real SHIELD.
Now Bobbi is a smart woman/spy she has to know Coulson is the good guy eventhough he had a bad time :D
Why would she be convinced that the other SHIELD is the real one and not Coulson's team?

Someone made a comment about maybe SHIELD agents not being happy that Fury made Coulson Director but even then why not work with Coulson? *confused* and I hope it get's cleared up in the next episode.

I just think it's weird that if Fury would make different SHIELD teams/bases and not inform at least the Director(s) about that. In CA:TWS Cap America made it clear that the way SHIELD was run made it easy for HYDRA to do what they did. So compartmentalisation doesn't seem somthing Fury would do at this point.

I don't think it's something Fury did.  Coulson is/was level 8 (or 9?), Fury was level 12.  It's completely possible that some level 10 operatives might take exception to him suddenly claiming that Fury appointed him director of SHIELD, particularly if they think Fury is still dead.  Some might even consider Fury to be Hydra--he "died" before the takeover, but it could have been an internal dispute.  I've even read a theory that the World Security Council we saw in CA2--of which there's at least one survivor--chose their own SHIELD director.

As for working with Coulson--it's possible they tried.  We might get a flashback scene of a confrontation between Coulson and the other "SHIELD."  Or maybe they, like Brand, think Coulson is Hydra, and don't want to alert him to their presence.  Mack and Bobbi were talking about the pain of betrayal--they probably had a lot of friends like Garret and Ward, who turned out to be Hydra.  That would make it much easier for them to distrust even a stand-up guy like Coulson.

But I do have to wonder if this will turn around.  C'mon, Bobbi, you can't honestly want to eliminate Coulson.  He's unbelievably boy-scout-ish.  Hunter, at least, I think , will stick to Coulson as the only guy who's been straight with him.  He might decide to play along with Mack and Bobbi, but I'm pretty sure he'll stay loyal to the director who keeps his promises, as opposed to the double-agents who've been lying to him from the start.

The following users say thank you to Afalstein for this post:

morelwe, AgentFC, Agent Aeryn, Agent Grey, Faldang
March 18, 2015
5:37 pm
Nibbio

Level 1
Forum Posts: 2

It wasnt my favorite episode, i expected a bit more tbh

March 18, 2015
6:55 pm
morelwe
Lyon (France)

Level 2
Forum Posts: 58

I think some of us forget (me include for a time) that during the first season Coulson's team was a little bit out the shield.

Like Agent Blake or Victoria Hand say, they don't respect the rules, break the protocol etc... Coulson was the Hand principal suspect in being Hydra. So it would be logical some level 10 agent (love your idea Afalstein) think Coulson is a risk.

And remenbering the speech with Simmons and Trip (Sniff) in the Hub, where Trip say Coulson's team has a lot of secrets.

After all, everything concerning Coulson & Skye are complicated and unknow for most of the shield except Fury.

About the Cal team. I love them, i think he made a team with the intel he have. The only problem to me was the cutter girl.

The other were good exemple of the index. Angar was the powerfull, the other were good enough.

I think they have been defeated essentially because of Cal extraction.

(Sorry for my english...)

The following users say thank you to morelwe for this post:

Faldang
March 18, 2015
8:19 pm
Agent Zaffie

Level 3

What I want to know is why the 'real' SHIELD would bother having Mack and Bobbi infiltrate. Was it legitimately just to figure out exactly what Fury left Coulson? Or did they have any other kind of motive? Plus, was it supposed to be long-term and why does Mack think it will all end in tears?

Oh, and the unconscious STUDENTS. Just... it's killing me. I need to know what they did with those guys. Ugh.

March 18, 2015
9:37 pm
AgentFC

Level 4
Forum Posts: 890

I think the episode was good, not as mindblowing as I sort of expected, but I liked this one better than the last.
My notes:

- As I said before, it's great to see supervillains in daily regular people forms like Angar, Karla Faye and others. These comic characters don't have to be fancy and handsome and stuff, but creepy and believable, and I like that angle better. Angar in particular, looks really similar to his comic book counterpart, and I dig that. Was actually expecting to see more from them though.
- Poor birds...
- Cal... oh Cal, he's the real star of this episode, and I really REALLY enjoy whenever he's around. So we have a confirmation that he's not Inhuman in this episode, and has gained his 'side effect' from chemical experiments like his comic self. I think they are building towards him

turning into a Hulking Beast as well (with Daisy ends up putting him down with her power). He's probably still in development phase now.

- May's ex is surprisingly cool and charming. No wonder his presence was so hyped. The best thing about him though, is we get to know a little bit backstory for May and showed her softer side, and that's awesome. She's still as mysterious as ever though LOL.
- Too bad the reveal kinda lost its momentum because the marketing already announced his relationship with May. Would've been much better had they kept it a secret, so that audience discover it organically upon watching the episode.
- Poor Hunter... but I love the fact that eventhough he's tied up, his mouth just couldn't be tied.
- I think Coulson is already aware that something is going on with Bobbi and Mack, and that involves the disappearance of the not-so-good-at-hiding-secret Hunter as well. Would be disappointed if it turns out he's clueless about their dual allegiance.
- More backstory for Son of Coul the man of Wisconsin. Good...
- Fitz continues to charm even when he's doing nothing but taking stuff from the lab or eavesdropping. That gossiping scene with Simmons was implicitly talking about the relationship between them as well, so while it's fun seeing them interact 'normally' like season 1, it also felt a bit bittersweet for me.
- It's not good to supress your emotion, Skye. Or rather, your quaking power. The thought of having mini ruptures inside your body gives me goosebumps, I don't even want to imagine how that will feel.
- IMO, Gordon's arrival kind of ruin the climax. And there's a bigger name that Gordon is reporting to, I wonder who might that be? Hmm...
- So the 'real S.H.I.E.L.D.' huh? Well that's pretty much the big answer everyone has been wondering. Not really surprised because it's leading toward that direction, and it's been done with in the comic several times as well.

So is this one HAMMER-like? SWORD-like? Speaking of SWORD, since Coulson's version has been dealing with aliens lately, what if his the one that ends up as the actual SWORD-like in the end of the series? Thus leading to more cosmic and Inhumans involvement in the future...

The following users say thank you to AgentFC for this post:

Faldang
March 18, 2015
9:40 pm
AgentFC

Level 4
Forum Posts: 890

Afalstein said
I was betting that the picture on his desk actually was May, but given that we never saw it again that seems unlikely.  Still, it's odd that we didn't actually see it--perhaps it's a plot point that will come up later?

Final point--LOVED the twist about Skye directing her powers inward on herself.  Gives an excuse for the gloves, works thematically, and also makes sense in-universe.  Fun on so many levels.

I was totally expecting the end credit to show that the picture in his desk was May's. That would've made me appreciate his inclusion in this episode even better. Oh well...

Agree with that final point as well.

Agent Zaffie said

What I want to know is why the 'real' SHIELD would bother having Mack and Bobbi infiltrate. Was it legitimately just to figure out exactly what Fury left Coulson? Or did they have any other kind of motive? Plus, was it supposed to be long-term and why does Mack think it will all end in tears?

I think their infiltration mission is simply to take Fury's toolbox.
And Mack's statement that it will all end in tears... well, I think they are planning to bring down Coulson's SHIELD, perhaps arrest him and his agents as well?

March 19, 2015
4:06 am
Agent Grey

Level 2
Forum Posts: 30

Aggghhhhhhhhh. 

Not my favorite episode, though I did really enjoy the genuinely comic elements of Crazy Cal and his Posse of Psychos. That, to me, actually made this episode feel a little lighter and thus a little more enjoyable than the last two. But I felt like we were spinning our wheels - like a transition episode, as someone mentioned up above. I also felt having Gordon swoop in and make off with Cal felt very deus ex machina. 

Pros: Back story on Coulson (I should've known he was a Wisconsin guy) and a little bit on May as well, though honestly, I was hoping for more of her back story. Cal and his gang of weirdies being weird and funny. Fitz and Simmons seeming to relate to each other in that one scene literally better than they have all season. Finding out that Cal's super strength is in fact a result of his own experimentation (which resulted in some "volatility"...and the award for Understatement of the Year goes to...). 

As far as the picture on the desk goes, Andrew did actually clarify that at the end of the episode - he said he had a good reason for not consulting with SHIELD now, and "her picture's on my desk." So I think we're meant to assume that he's got someone new. 

Agreed that Bobbi and Mack's mission seems to be the toolbox. Mack certainly doesn't seem favorably disposed toward Fury (he spat out that line about "the wreckage Fury left" with a fair amount of rancor) - I wonder if the "real" SHIELD is equally unfavorably disposed toward him, and maybe they're seeking to dismantle whatever is left of what Fury built? If they're anti-Fury, it would make sense that they're anti-his appointed successor as well. Could it still be Talbot at the helm? (Wouldn't that be wild?) But I think I'm with the prevailing theory that Edward James Olmos' character is involved. 

Though, it seemed to me at the end that Gordon was implying that Cal was going to go see the higher-ups amongst the Inhumans, and I wonder if Edward James Olmos is in that role, perhaps?

In conclusion, Hunter's favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian. And he spent the entire episode chained to a sink. Which frustrated me to no end. And he's totally going to break for Team Coulson. I'd put money on it. 

Definitely Team Coulson here!!!!

Ooh, edited to add: it is a departure from the comics, isn't it, for Skye/Daisy's powers to have the capability of harming her? I am under the impression that in the comics, she's immune not only to her own powers, but also to vibrations/waves of any kind? Interesting places they're going with this. And are these compression casts the Daisy Johnson gauntlets? I suppose it's a way of MCU'ing them, and they don't look totally ridiculous. But are they going to stay on forever? Eep!

The following users say thank you to Agent Grey for this post:

Agent Aeryn
"A man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger." - Director Phil Coulson
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 301

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today ChristinaH123
Upcoming Marsia, Rhalliwell, Spidy23, Jayatirth, agentmoore, Agent Laurie, "Cougar" Deveraux, kertcide7, mohmangal

Top Posters:

Agent K80: 1327

Agent Sullivan: 924

AgentFC: 890

Erynus: 362

Kat2107: 331

HaloHawk87: 218

Agent Zaffie: 215

Agent OxygenZero: 206

Agent.Natalia.Romanoff.112: 203

Agent Aeryn: 203

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 290

Members: 3772

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 58

Topics: 965

Newest Members: Star Lord, pluguezd, Andreiii6m, star3, nyhtsr3941, vuhab6082, kcfvjnx7050, yishzhr134, jkdbxjx274, belle

Moderators: Commander James: 8

Administrators: Director E: 1869