Follow us on:
Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Tumblr Friend me on Facebook Add me to your circles
Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Pinterest Watch me on YouTube RSS Feed

Episode 2:12 Review & Discussion | Page 2 | 2:12 | Community Forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Episode 2:12 Review & Discussion
Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
March 12, 2015
1:28 pm
Agent Aeryn

Level 3
Forum Posts: 198

Agent Zaffie said

DashRendar said
Mack and Bobbi - First off, what is their end game and who are they working for?  I will say I'm getting sick of them saying how bad it was when they were betrayed considering they're doing the same thing to Coulson and the rest of the team. Makes it difficult to have any sympathy toward them at all.

I totally agree with you there, especially since whatever they're planning sounds like a violent uprising; Mack genuinely thinks people are going to be killing each other? Um, awkward, especially considering how much of a fuss he made about Trip. The whole thing is just kind of annoying and I really want someone to slap those two upside the head, regardless of who they end up working for.

I really seriously agree with both Dash and Zaffie on this.

I just hope Coulson does a "Coulson" on them.
And by that I mean that he is aware what they're doing and has a plan already...I really do because I do get tired of Coulson being betrayed.

Untill last week I hoped it wasn't as bad what Mack and Bobbi are  hiding, but since this ep I really dislike their secrecy/plan/sneakyness.

And I hope they're not doing a "Ward" :(

I thought this ep was good.

Director Coulson: "I can't believe I am the only one seeing this right now" (Agent May vs. Agent May)
March 12, 2015
6:26 pm
Potts

Level 2
Forum Posts: 21

There were aspects of this episode I loved and aspects that I was not so crazy about.  Loved the Inhumans back story reveal.  Always love Lady Sif.  Loved Coulson and May's parental protection of Skye.  Love Fitz. 

I am completely over the Bobbi and Mack secret and it has not even been revealed.  Enough with the double agent garbage, it feels old and played.  Since they are going down that road, I really hope Coulson saw it coming and beats them at their game before they even know what hit them.  He has to know his circle of trust is pretty much May and Skye.

The following users say thank you to Potts for this post:

Agent Aeryn
March 12, 2015
9:58 pm
AgentFC

Level 4
Forum Posts: 881

Late to the party (of course), but here's my notes... which many of you might've mentioned anyway:

- Aaah Lady Sif! Always fun to see you exchange 'lost in translation' banter with Son of Coul. It's like seeing me talking to a foreigner while thinking that the other doesn't understand what I was saying. "Key... you know, a device to..." LOL.
- Funny how 'Odin' keep sending her and not the Warrior Three (yeah, this is me expecting Fandral or Hogun to show up next time). Oh and Heimdall must've seen Sif's memory knocked out... but didn't do a thing /wp-content/sp-resources/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif
- That 'Kree Truncheon' is really plot-convenient.
- Vin-Tak is cool. I mean, using an actual Kree to explain about Inhuman is the best way to do. This means no need for Captain Marvel to bridge between the earth and cosmic universe then, AoS has already nailed that. So what was the reason for him to come to Earth then? Would've been great if they actually showed how he'd get to Earth though.
- Love that Fitz continues to protect Skye's secret. That's why he's my boy.
- Oh Jemma... *sigh*
- Aaaah Hunter and Bobbi all lovey dovey... and then Hunter and Mack all chokey chokey.
- So it's confirmed that Bobbi and Mack are NOT Hydra, but I agree with the opinion that they probably are working for a secret organization, possibly government based, perhaps with Edward James Olmos as its head.
- Mack must've think that SHIELD is still doing bad things, especially concerning aliens (first "The Avengers" with the Tesseract, now the Ancient City thingy), that he seems to be so hard on the opposition side. I think I've mentioned before in the thread for episode 3-5 (I forgot which), that 'Mack' seems a bit suspicious. I thought (and everyone else too) that I was over-analyzing stuff, turns out I wasn't eh...?
- Skye's secret's out. Glad it doesn't take long for it to happen.

I think this episode was okay, it felt a bit draggish and only start to get exciting halfway point. Can't wait to see super-powered human (from SHIELD's Index) next week...

*EDIT*
Forgot to mention this, but why do everytime I see Mack, I'm reminded that Fury has a brother who

becomes Scorpio in the comic? I mean, how can they know about Fury's toolbox, a secret gadget probably only select few knows? Unless... Robert Gonzales (Olmos' character) used to be one of the World Security Council. Hmmm, probably just me overanalyzing stuff though LOL.

The actual comic version of Alphonso Mackenzie (who's a special CIA liason to SHIELD) did join the organization but then left due to personal differences with Fury. Wait a sec...

And Bobbi Morse is also famous for playing undercover double agent stuff. At least she's not a Skrull this time around, because Marvel don't have the rights. But she does look ominous toward Vin-Tak, who's a Kree, who's the Skrull's enemy... hmmmm

The following users say thank you to AgentFC for this post:

Agent Aeryn
March 12, 2015
10:22 pm
AgentFC

Level 4

Agent Grey said

Agent Zaffie said Also was I the only one who was really grossed out by Hunter just getting up and getting dressed? Ew. Go have a shower. Yucky.

You weren't the only one. That scene *was* a little uncomfortable!

I thought that's a common thing in many movies...? Ahaha Embarassed.

HaloHawk87 said

The first half felt like filler and wasn't the best, but it improved in the second half.

Totally agree with this.

Agent K80 said

If Fury was there, SHIELD would have locked up the Kree and started extracting GH serums from him..  wonder if all the Kree can produce the healing serums, or what it only that Kree that was in the tube

That's a creepy but VERY logical statement about Fury... Cry

Agent Aeryn
March 12, 2015
10:28 pm
AgentFC

Level 4

Agent Aeryn said
I just hope Coulson does a "Coulson" on them.
And by that I mean that he is aware what they're doing and has a plan already...I really do because I do get tired of Coulson being betrayed.

I'm waiting to be surprised by the same thing. I think... (or exactly hope) that Coulson is very much aware of their secret and wasn't in the garage just to ask Mack to join SHIELD, but rather was spying on him. He was pretty occupied with the alien writing before this though, so the possibility of him being clueless still exist... hmmm

Agent Aeryn
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 301

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today StarOfCassiopeia
Upcoming Scott McCall, karilynn0408, Wern_R, ChristinaH123, SkyeRavy, AgentMabey, Agent Kurtenbach

Top Posters:

Agent K80: 1316

Agent Sullivan: 921

AgentFC: 881

Erynus: 361

Kat2107: 331

HaloHawk87: 217

Agent Zaffie: 211

Agent OxygenZero: 206

Agent.Natalia.Romanoff.112: 203

Agent Aeryn: 198

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 290

Members: 3729

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 58

Topics: 894

Newest Members: Kevin167, kerbylloren, Agent harris, harris, agentskye1343, AGENTCARLIAN, icyee123, sudholz, Evelyn Ward Halliwell, agentskertcide7

Moderators: Commander James: 8

Administrators: Director E: 1861