Follow us on:
Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Tumblr Friend me on Facebook Add me to your circles
Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Pinterest Watch me on YouTube RSS Feed

Episode 2:11- Aftershocks (TBC) | 2:11 | Community Forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Episode 2:11- Aftershocks (TBC)
Read the original blog post
Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 27, 2015
11:16 pm
Director E

Staff
Forum Posts: 1825

Air Date: March 3, 2015

Discuss on our Forums
View the Wiki Page

Summary: TBA

Writers: TBA

Director: TBA

Main Cast:

• Clark Gregg – Phil Coulson
  • Ming-Na Wen – Melinda May
  • Brett Dalton – Grant Ward
  • Iain De Caestecker – Leo Fitz
  • Elizabeth Henstridge – Jemma Simmons
  • Chloe Bennet – Skye
  • Nick Blood – Lance Hunter

Guest Cast:

• TBA

Images

Director E. aka SHIELDtv.net Administrator and according to Clark Gregg, I'm Level 8!

January 28, 2015
1:29 am
AgentFC

Level 4
Forum Posts: 803

Looks like having superpower isn't very convenient for Skye/Daisy... Frown
And a member harboring secret? Are they referring to Bobbi, or others? Hmm...

January 28, 2015
3:40 am
Director E

Staff

Here's the promo.

Also, just a note that the title of the ep (according to a show rep I consulted with) is not confirmed.

Director E. aka SHIELDtv.net Administrator and according to Clark Gregg, I'm Level 8!

January 28, 2015
6:09 pm
Agent97

Level 1
Forum Posts: 8

During the episode, I couldn't live chat or go on the social lounge because they both haven't been working for me for some time, whether I'm signed in or not. Is it because of my computer/tablet, or my account? Just wondering if anyone could help out.Smile

Are you alright, Skye? You look a little shaky.Wink

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
January 29, 2015
6:49 am
Director E

Staff

Are you trying to sign in via the main site or the app? As far as I know it's working ok.. anyone else having issues?

January 29, 2015
5:47 pm
Agent97

Level 1

Actually it won't work for me on both the site and the app. I even had to delete the app from my tablet(in a fit of Bruce Banner-y teen rage). Also, it won't work for my brother on his computer and tablet as well. I'd really like to be able to live chat with the spring premiere of S.H.I.E.L.D. which is why I've brought this up.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
January 30, 2015
5:51 am
Director E

Staff

All I can think is that maybe for some reason your internet provider is blocking access but I can't fathom why they would do that. I've accessed it from a number of devices and others are able to log in ok so it seems to be an isolated issue

January 30, 2015
5:31 pm
Agent97

Level 1

Well I signed in using a different computer and it still didn't work. But, I could see the chat when I wasn't signed in. Maybe it's my account?

January 31, 2015
4:58 pm
Agent Aeryn

Level 3
Forum Posts: 190

AgentFC said

Looks like having superpower isn't very convenient for Skye/Daisy... /wp-content/sp-resources/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif
And a member harboring secret? Are they referring to Bobbi, or others? Hmm...

Yes it looks like some adjustment time is required.
Or it could be Mac? But you know, either of those two would be too obvious so it's gonna be someone we don't expect or it's simply Skye not telling about her newfound powers.

Director Coulson: "I can't believe I am the only one seeing this right now" (Agent May vs. Agent May)
February 1, 2015
5:28 am
AgentFC

Level 4
Forum Posts: 803

Agent Aeryn said
Yes it looks like some adjustment time is required.
Or it could be Mac? But you know, either of those two would be too obvious so it's gonna be someone we don't expect or it's simply Skye not telling about her newfound powers.

Yeah, the preview seems to be leading towards Bobbi and Mac, but then I remember episode 5 when they tried very hard to show that Simmons and Bobbi are Hydra in its preview.
Looks like Fitz may have witness Skye's newfound power though...

February 3, 2015
8:42 pm
Agent97

Level 1

I think that perhaps the team thinks that Skye is contaminated(on the door of the room in the trailer it said " DANGER QUARANTINE") so Fitz is trying to figure out what's wrong. Something gets her emotional levels up, that lightbulb breaks, and now there are problems for everyone.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 301

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Psistriker, coder3v, Sammy J, sanny, Hawkeye86, Blondezilla90, AgentSkyeWard084, Drakein_Raven, AgentS194, Dantzr

Top Posters:

Agent K80: 1213

Agent Sullivan: 882

AgentFC: 803

Erynus: 361

Kat2107: 331

HaloHawk87: 211

Agent OxygenZero: 206

Agent.Natalia.Romanoff.112: 203

Agent Zaffie: 199

Agent Aeryn: 190

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 283

Members: 3567

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 58

Topics: 875

Newest Members: mavihi, Chaagy, AndrewWong90, Agent Geanni, Rotschreck, Taspeed, gamermank27, AgentFitzgerald, drake1270, theice

Moderators: Commander James: 8

Administrators: Director E: 1825