Follow us on:
Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Tumblr Friend me on Facebook Add me to your circles
Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Pinterest Watch me on YouTube RSS Feed

Episode 2:08 Spoilers & Speculation | 2:08 | Community Forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Episode 2:08 Spoilers & Speculation
Read the original blog post
Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
November 1, 2014
3:00 am
Director E

Staff
Forum Posts: 1763

Air Date: November 18, 2014

Discuss on our Forums
View the Wiki Page

Summary: Coulson and team find themselves in an epic face-off against Hydra to uncover an ancient secret, while Ward kidnaps his brother, Senator Christian Ward, for a violent trip down memory lane.

Writers: DJ Doyle

Director: Milan Cheylov

Main Cast:

• Clark Gregg – Phil Coulson
  • Ming-Na Wen – Melinda May
  • Brett Dalton – Grant Ward
  • Iain De Caestecker – Leo Fitz
  • Elizabeth Henstridge – Jemma Simmons
  • Chloe Bennet – Skye
  • Nick Blood – Lance Hunter

Guest Cast:

• B.J. Britt – Agent Antoine Triplett
  • Adrianne Palicki – Bobbi Morse
  • Henry Simmons – Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie
  • Reed Diamond – Daniel Whitehall/Werner Reinhardt
  • Tim Dekay – Senator Christian Ward
  • Kyle MacLachlan – The Doctor
  • Hayley Atwell – Agent Peggy Carter
  • Simon K-sianides – Sunil Bakshi
  • Lou Ferrigno Jr. – Agent Hauer
  • Al Coronel – Agent Rivera
  • Dichen Lachman – young woman
  • Eijiro Ozaki – prisoner
  • Alexander Leeb – scientist
  • Willem Van Der Vegt – officer

BRETT DALTON TIM DEKAY, BRETT DALTON BRETT DALTON BRETT DALTON REED DIAMOND, ALEXANDER LEEB EIJIRO OZAKI, REED DIAMOND REED DIAMOND REED DIAMOND HAYLEY ATWELL HAYLEY ATWELL, REED DIAMOND REED DIAMOND

The following users say thank you to Director E for this post:

Faldang, Agent Aeryn, hanzooAOS

Director E. aka SHIELDtv.net Administrator and according to Clark Gregg, I’m Level 8!

November 1, 2014
12:47 pm
Hawkeye86
NY

Level 3
Forum Posts: 106

Agent Carter shows up again, I’m assuming it’s another flashback.

November 2, 2014
2:12 pm
hanzooAOS
Level 0
Forum Posts: 1

I’m glad we’re going to see Skye’s dad again. I can’t wait for the too of them to meet although I think it would be too soon for that to happen at this poin.

November 4, 2014
6:21 pm
AgentFC

Level 4
Forum Posts: 633

There have been a short discussion regarding this episode (in page 17-18, starts from here)
Perhaps they can be moved here as well…

November 4, 2014
7:08 pm
Hawkeye86
NY

Level 3

I’m guessing Whitehall is going to show up in the Carter scene since he’s credited as Daniel Whitehall/Werner Reinhardt

The following users say thank you to Hawkeye86 for this post:

Faldang
November 5, 2014
1:36 pm
PackernationNurse
plano,texas

Level 2
Forum Posts: 50

Hawkeye86 said

I’m guessing Whitehall is going to show up in the Carter scene since he’s credited as Daniel Whitehall/Werner Reinhardt

yeah was thinking same thing

November 5, 2014
2:58 pm
AgentFC

Level 4

After watching the Pulp to Pop special, I’m curious to when will we see Sharon Carter (Emily Vancamp) making her guest appearance in AoS.

Peggy (Hayley Atwell) shows up 2 times in this season, but we have yet seen her niece (well, of course if Sharon IS the niece, in Winter Soldier it was only somewhat alluded that way). Anyway, since we know she’s now working in the government, kinda makes it fitting to make her a guest star, don’t you think? With Coulson trying to know more about Peggy, perhaps he’ll try to approach Sharon first. Would be nice if we see her in AoS before her inevitable inclusion in Civil War, even for a brief moment in an episode.

The following users say thank you to AgentFC for this post:

weapon_hunter
November 5, 2014
3:24 pm
Faldang

Level 2
Forum Posts: 21

With newSHIELD seeing worldwide action lately, I wouldn’t be suprised if CIA got involved, so we might see her there :D Would be nice to see more cameos from movie characters this season as well, at any rate.

November 5, 2014
4:25 pm
Agent K80

Level 4
Forum Posts: 1051

ShadowNurse said

Hawkeye86 said

Might be in both the past and future scenes

November 5, 2014
6:38 pm
AgentFC

Level 4

Faldang said
With newSHIELD seeing worldwide action lately, I wouldn’t be suprised if CIA got involved, so we might see her there /wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Precisely! Government has been involved in this matter, we’ve got a General and a Senator all mendling their way to Coulson’s affair. No doubt they can get CIA’s involvement as well.

November 12, 2014
1:32 am
AgentSkyeWard084

Level 3
Forum Posts: 108

is there a promo/trailer yet?

This is definitely not protocol! – Grant Ward

November 12, 2014
5:11 am
Agent K80

Level 4

AgentSkyeWard084 said

is there a promo/trailer yet?

here you go

The following users say thank you to Agent K80 for this post:

AgentSkyeWard084, Faldang
November 12, 2014
10:50 am
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4
Forum Posts: 825

Hawkeye86 said

Agent Carter shows up again, I’m assuming it’s another flashback.

PackernationNurse said

Hawkeye86 said

I agree, thinking a flashback of the two of them. Perhaps Carter visiting Reinardt in SSR prison? (I don’t think we’ll see a modern-era Carter simply because I’m not sure they can recreate the aging effects they used on her in CA:WS.)

“We're the line between the world and the much weirder world. We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. And when we can't do that, we keep them safe.”

November 12, 2014
10:54 am
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4

AgentFC said

After watching the Pulp to Pop special, I’m curious to when will we see Sharon Carter (Emily Vancamp) making her guest appearance in AoS.

Peggy (Hayley Atwell) shows up 2 times in this season, but we have yet seen her niece (well, of course if Sharon IS the niece, in Winter Soldier it was only somewhat alluded that way). Anyway, since we know she’s now working in the government, kinda makes it fitting to make her a guest star, don’t you think? With Coulson trying to know more about Peggy, perhaps he’ll try to approach Sharon first. Would be nice if we see her in AoS before her inevitable inclusion in Civil War, even for a brief moment in an episode.

Watching CA:WS I remember hoping she might migrate over to our show occasionally, until we saw her joining the CIA at the end. But with as many gov/military folks as they’ve ran into so far, they could still have her interact with the team at some point. :) (I’d never want a person’s show cancelled, but) If something were to happen to Revenge perhaps she could find a new home here.

The following users say thank you to Agent Sullivan for this post:

Agent Aeryn

“We're the line between the world and the much weirder world. We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. And when we can't do that, we keep them safe.”

November 12, 2014
1:42 pm
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4

First look at Agent Carter in this episode:

Agent K80, Hawkeye86

November 12, 2014
3:28 pm
Agent K80

Level 4

Stitch Kingdom has more photos from the episode

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/d…..thor/Brad/

November 12, 2014
6:25 pm
Hawkeye86
NY

Level 3

Looks good, clearly Whitehall has been testing the device for awhile.

November 12, 2014
9:00 pm
AgentFC

Level 4

Agent Sullivan said
Perhaps Carter visiting Reinardt in SSR prison? (I don’t think we’ll see a modern-era Carter simply because I’m not sure they can recreate the aging effects they used on her in CA:WS.)

The photos from the episode definitely show her interrogating Reinhardt.
And yes, that aging effect was really difficult to do. To those who doesn’t know, that was actually Hayley merged with an actual senior actor, which was why it looked very natural.

Agent Sullivan said
Watching CA:WS I remember hoping she might migrate over to our show occasionally, until we saw her joining the CIA at the end. But with as many gov/military folks as they’ve ran into so far, they could still have her interact with the team at some point. /wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif (I’d never want a person’s show cancelled, but) If something were to happen to Revenge perhaps she could find a new home here.

It seems her joining CIA is a vital set up towards Civil War, but yes, I hope the writers will find a way to include her at least in cameo, even if only to show that Sharon is still around.
Tbh, was thinking the same thing about Revenge… Laugh

November 13, 2014
7:23 pm
Agent K80

Level 4

New clip from the episode

list=UUvC4D8onUfXzvjTOM-dBfEA

The following users say thank you to Agent K80 for this post:

AgentSkyeWard084
November 14, 2014
10:32 am
Agent Sullivan
Missouri, USA

Level 4

IGN has a second preview clip: Agent Carter Questions Whitehall

♥ Peggy!

EDIT: Because I’m obsessed with timelines: It’s obviously after the capture of Reinhart/Whitehall in 1945 from 2.01, but looks to be before the Agent Carter series (since she’s doing actual work and not a desk job). (So sometime after May, but before the War ends in September.)
Pipedream here, but might we get to see the war end and Peggy pulled from active duty? Lead right into the series in January…

Agent K80, Agent Aeryn, Faldang

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 301

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Jack3o6, Sadi, Put_On_Your_War_Paint, Agent Princess Vics, Agent Skyeson, berakah07, alnaqeeba, NatalieRushman

Top Posters:

Agent K80: 1051

Agent Sullivan: 825

AgentFC: 633

Erynus: 341

Kat2107: 330

Agent OxygenZero: 206

HaloHawk87: 205

Agent.Natalia.Romanoff.112: 203

Agent Zaffie: 195

Agent Aeryn: 178

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 273

Members: 3279

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 45

Topics: 846

Newest Members: sharvin, sharvinKRB, agus22, Slash, wolverine_nl, Sgt.Derek Westbrook, Ferdyhusnal, chatrixua, Agent_0393, agent_toretto

Moderators: Commander James: 8

Administrators: Director E: 1763