“First Look” at Cinemark Theaters

A fan reported to us today that before screenings of World War Z, Cinemark Theaters are showing a “First Look” of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

This “first look” included new footage giving some more in depth information on the S.H.I.E.L.D. characters including Agents Fitz & Simmons and also Skye. The feature includes a preview and interviews with Joss Whedon and the cast.

If you’re planning to catch a movie in the near future it pays to be on time for the previews! If you spot something at your local theater (or elsewhere) be sure to let us know.

Director E is the primary founder of MarvelTV.org, SHIELDtv.net and AgentCarter.net

Comments

1. deewani says:

According to wiki, FirstLook is also at AMC & Regal theaters as well so it’s plausible they will show this preview too. I checked out their website and the new app but sadly no online version of the preview. It looks like they haven’t updated their page in quite some time.

2. Director E says:

Thanks for the update deewani

3. Big Bad says:

They… really are promoting the hell out of this show, aren’t they? I hope we get to see this soon enough.

4. Director E says:

They are and it’s fantastic!

5. deewani says:

No preview during Regal’s FirstLook today for me before Despicable Me 2.

6. Director E says:

aww :(

7. deewani says:

Director E said
    aww :(

Lol that’s OK I’ve seen it, just thought I’d report for other folks; but apparently they are making a Lego movie, lots of kiddie promos before DM2, lol. I’m thinking Lone Ranger has a better chance for the preview, being a Disney property and all. Just searched Twitter, apparently someone saw the FirstLook before Man of Steel on Sunday too.

8. Director E says:

It’s exciting hearing about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promos everywhere!

9. trickarrows says:

I’m so glad that they’re promoting it so much!

10. deewani says:

They did air the preview before Lone Ranger at Cinemark :)

11. Agent Sullivan says:

To anyone who’s been lucky enough to see the “First Look”: is the feature at all like the “Level 7 Access” videos we’ve been getting about the agents? I just wondered if they were perhaps using the same interviews and such.

12. deewani says:

Agent Sullivan said

So far I’ve only watched this  one about Fitz & Simmons, the first half of that video is EXACTLY what I saw at First Look so I think the Level 7 Access vids will end up being extended versions of the First Look segments. :)

13. Agent Sullivan says:

deewani said

Agent Sullivan said

Fantastic! I was bummed that there was no way for me to see the First Look, but if these are the same content then I’m much happier! :)

14. deewani says:

You are welcome, and this one posted by Whedonesque via Verizon today is the Joss interview segment: