Go ahead pre-order on Amazon!
The set includes all 22 episodes, and “newly de-classified” bonus features and will be released on September 9, 2014. Just in time for fans to binge watch with all their friends before the season 2 premiere on ABC later in the month.
Bonus Features include:
- Journey Into SDCC (Previously released on iTunes season pass)
- Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe (TV Special)
- 5 Behind-The-Scenes Field Reports – Get exclusive access to the show’s classified sets for the making of some of your favorite episodes
- The Malibu Jump (Previously released on iTunes season pass)
- The Bridge (Previously released on iTunes season pass)
- Asgardian Bar Fight
- Cello Duet
- VFX Breakdowns – Explore the layers of effects in sequences with split-frame comparisons to the final version
- Audio Commentaries with Filmmakers & Cast
- Gag Reel
- Deleted Scenes
Note: Official cover art has not yet been released
Captain America: The Winter Soldier will also be released on Sep 9, so buy both and remember to stop your binge watch at episode 16 and watch the movie before continuing!